Exercise Studio -Group Classes
Resolve Health’s Exercise Studio is the perfect environment for achieving health and well-being goals. The Exercise Studio is private, modern, indoors, air-conditioned, well lit, accessible (has disabled access, parking, ramp and no stairs) and is very well equipped with fitness equipment.
Yoga Classes (Hatha Yoga)
Bookings are essential.
- Tuesdays 9:30 am (with Vikki) SMS/Call 0410 435 377 to book
- Tuesdays 6:30pm (with Tia) SMS/Call 0409 276 018 too book
- Wednesdays 10:30am (with Vikki) SMS/Call 0410 435 377 to book
- Wednesday 5.30pm (with Tia) SMS/ Call 0409 276 018 to book
$15 per class (class packs available $75 5 pass, $150 10 pass).
Mat Pilates classes – suitable for all levels.
Run by our Physiotherapist Matthew Jones at Resolve Health’s Exercise Studio Logan Village.
- Monday evenings 5:45pm to 6:45pm
- Call 5546 3366 to book
- Cost is $18 for casual pass OR $15 per class with a 5 or 10 pack.
- 5 pack $75 and 10 pack $150 (must be used within 3 months from date of purchase).
- Can be purchased at Reception with Cash or Card prior to the class start time (reception will close at 5:45pm sharp).
Enquiries regarding class to firstname.lastname@example.org
‘BOOST YOUR FITNESS’ Seniors Group Exercise Circuit Classes (1 hour duration).
*Tuesday 10:30 class starting in 2021
Live Well Logan Sponsored – $5 per class.
‘Boost Your Fitness’ classes are ideally suited to those over 40 who would like to increase/maintain their health and physical activity through a fun, social, group fitness environment.
‘HEALTH MANAGEMENT’ Exercise Physiology Classes
Mondays and Fridays 9:30am
The classes aims to prevent and manage chronic health conditions through targeted client-centered exercises and education. An initial appointment with our Exercise Physiologist is required prior to the classes.
In addition to the exercise components classes include weekly education topics. These education topics are tailored to suit the needs of the participants, however they will include information on the prevention and management of a range of important chronic health conditions. Take home fact sheets are provided to participants.
These topics/chronic health condition education topics include:
- Falls prevention
- Type 2 diabetes
- Chronic pain
- Mental health conditions
- Cardiovascular disease
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease,
Physiotherapy | Podiatry | Exercise Physiology | Speech Pathology | Massage Therapy | Yoga & Pilates