Exercise Studio – Pilates, Yoga and Exercise Physiology Group Classes
The exercise studio is managed by our Exercise Physiology and Physiotherapy Department and offers a range of professional services including:
- Exercise Physiology – Individual Treatment and ‘BOOST YOUR FITNESS’ Group Classes with our Exercise Physiologist (see details below)
- Physiotherapy- Individual Treatments with our APA registered Physiotherapists
- Yoga classes – run by an experienced and qualified instructor from Lift off Yoga (see times and details below)
- Pilates classes – conducted by our Physiotherapist Matthew.
Yoga Classes (Hatha Yoga)
Bookings are essential. Contact Karen – Lift off Yoga – to book
- Wednesdays 9.15am and 5.30pm
*classes not run during school holidays
$15 per class (class packs available $75 5 pass, $150 10 pass).
Website: www.liftoffyoga.com.au | Email: email@example.com | 0400 736 208 | Facebook: Liftoff Yoga
Mat Pilates classes – suitable for all levels.
Run by our Physiotherapist Matthew Jones at Resolve Health’s Exercise Studio Logan Village.
- Monday evenings 5:45pm to 6:45pm
- Cost is $18 for casual pass OR $15 per class with a 5 or 10 pack.
- 5 pack $75 and 10 pack $150 (must be used within 3 months from date of purchase).
- Can be purchased at Reception with Cash or Card prior to the class start time (reception will close at 5:45pm sharp).
Enquiries regarding class to firstname.lastname@example.org
‘BOOST YOUR FITNESS’ Group Exercise Classes (1 hour duration).
Mondays 9:30am and 10:30am, Thursday and Friday morning 10:30am at Resolve Health’s Exercise Studio. Our ‘Boost Your Fitness’ class is a gentle group exercise and education class, run by Keegan Betts- an experienced and university qualified Accredited Exercise Physiologist. Bookings essential.
‘Boost Your Fitness’ classes are ideally suited to those over 40 who would like to increase/maintain their health and physical activity through a fun, social, group fitness environment. The classes aims to prevent and manage chronic health conditions through targeted client-centered exercises and education.
Resolve Health’s Exercise Studio is the perfect environment for achieving health and well-being goals. The Exercise Studio is private, modern, indoors, air-conditioned, well lit, accessible (has disabled access, parking, ramp and no stairs) and is very well equipped with fitness equipment e.g. a range of weights, fit balls, yoga and pilates mats, seated cardio bike, treadmill, pilates reformer machine, resistance bands, boxing equipment.
In addition to the exercise components, ‘Boost Your Fitness’ classes include weekly education topics. These education topics are tailored to suit the needs of the participants, however they will include information on the prevention and management of a range of important chronic health conditions. Take home fact sheets are provided to participants.
These topics/chronic health condition education topics include:
- Falls prevention
- Type 2 diabetes
- Chronic pain
- Mental health conditions
- Cardiovascular disease
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease,
Physiotherapy | Podiatry | Exercise Physiology | Speech Pathology | Massage Therapy | Yoga & Pilates